Client Relationship Specialist
- Austin, TX - Client Services
- 78759, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance: Employer Paid and Option for Additional Coverage, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Employee Assistance Program
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
The Client Relationship Specialist is responsible for fostering excellent relationships with assigned client law firms via email, phone calls, and in person visits. The Client Relationship Specialist will respond to all incoming client inquiries with thoughtfulness, integrity, attention to detail, and urgency, and will work closely with our internal sales team, project managers, and operations group to ensure the best outcomes for our clients. A successful candidate in this role will have a self-starting attitude, exemplary oral and written communication skills, an aptitude for finding solutions, and a high degree of integrity.
From the Hiring Manager:
The Client Relationship Specialist is an advocate for ARCHER. We work directly with mass tort law firms all over the country. These law firms are settling cases in various industries from areas like drugs, medical devices, to environmental impact cases. ARCHER's role is to be the bridge in assisting our law firms in getting their clients resolved as quickly as possible. ARCHER offers various services from initial claims intake date, lien resolution, to final check disbursement. Our team's primary focus is to interact on a daily basis with our law firms not only on lien resolution but on the overall process (probate, bankruptcy, etc). Our team works alongside internal teams/service lines to ensure our clients' needs are met.
This is an excellent opportunity to begin a career in legal field while gaining client service and project management experience. As a Client Relationship Specialist, you will experience potential challenges with clients who may be disappointed in results that would be outside their/our control. It would be integral to be comfortable dealing with such clients while maintaining exceptional customer service while maintaining a positive, problem-solving attitude. Our team rely greatly on continued collaboration while being transparent with feedback on next steps/processes.
Location: Austin, Tx (onsite only)
- Act as internal representative for assigned law firm clients, advocating for their needs and flagging issues to manager
- Learn complex workflows related to healthcare lien resolution, and clearly and succinctly communicate information to law firms.
- Respond to a high volume of complex status inquiries from law firm clients
- Prepare for in-person status conferences with VIP accounts: coordinate meetings, create agendas, and follow up
- Work closely with sales team to provide white glove, intelligent service to all of ARCHER clients
- Anticipate issues: communicate with firms proactively, predict problems, and escalate as needed to senior management
- Actively solicits and accepts feedback, and works to continuously improve own performance
- Recommend process improvements to management team (Lessons Learned and Best Practices)
- Assist Senior Client Success Associate with follow up tasks as requested
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- 1+ years account management experience
- Comfortable in very fast-paced working environment
- Experience working with professionals, such as attorneys
- Ability to work cooperatively in cross-functional, multiple geographic location setting
- Decisiveness and sense of urgency; ability to act quickly on issues that matter
- Highly organized and able to quickly review dozens of emails and prioritize responses
- Clear, confident communicator who can succinctly explain business processes to clients whose preexisting level of understanding may vary from basic (or not at all) to sophisticated
- Solutions-oriented and committed to offering solutions when flagging an issue to management team
- Self-starter with high degree of personal accountability
- Commitment to service and intrinsic belief that clients are relying upon you to get their job done
- Exudes personal characteristics imperative in a client relationship specialist team member: integrity, inclusion, patience, and a positive attitude
- Degree from a 4-year college or university
- Client Services
- 1+ years of experience in lien resolution, insurance adjusting, personal injury or mass tort law, legal assistant, paralegal, project management, or another related field
- The ideal candidate would have client services/legal assistant/paralegal experience. An added bonus would be experience in Lien Resolution.