- - Human Resouces
- Houston , TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance: Employer Paid and Option for Additional Coverage, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Employee Assistance Program
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
Archer Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
Archer's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, plaintiff fact sheet preparation and management, medical records review, and automated solutions for MDL (multi-district litigation). Archer enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
POSITION REPORTS TO: SVP OF HUMAN RESOURCES
The Recruiter will research, develop, and implement effective recruiting and staffing strategies to attract a diverse pool of qualified and capable talent for the organization. As part of the HR team, you will collaborate with internal leadership and departments to fill roles in various departments. The Recruiter will be responsible for full-cycle recruitment including job description and job posting creation, candidate sourcing, applicant screening and interviewing, and management of the overall recruitment process.
• Develops, facilitates, and implements all phases of the recruitment process.
• Collaborates with department managers to identify and draft detailed and accurate job descriptions and hiring criteria.
• Identifies and implements efficient and effective recruiting methods and strategies based on the available role, industry standards, and the needs of the organization.
• Working with hiring managers to create compelling job postings and posting to the appropriate boards.
• Sourcing candidates for current and upcoming roles utilizing a variety of recruitment channels.
• Screening applications and coordinating the selection process.
• Schedules interviews; oversees preparation of interview questions and other hiring and selection materials.
• Managing the interview process between the candidate, hiring manager and other interviewers.
• Collecting and compiling interview feedback and maintaining accurate recruitment records and data.
• Assists with the interview process, attending and conducting interviews with managers, directors, and other stakeholders.
• Collaborates with the hiring manager and/or other human resource staff during the offer process, identifying and recommending salary ranges, incentives, start dates, and other pertinent details.
• Extending offers of employment or contractor agreements.
• Ensures compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and company policies.
• Attends and participates in college job fairs and recruiting sessions.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Education and Experience:
• At least 2 years of full-cycle recruiting experience, ideally working in in house for an employer;
• At least one year of experience recruiting for temporary or contract employees
• A track record of strong relationship management with hiring managers and colleagues;
• Previous experience actively using LinkedIn Recruiter and an ATS;
• Excellent communication and presentation skills;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with good negotiation tactics.
• Ability to create and implement sourcing strategies for recruitment for a variety of roles.
• Proactive and independent with the ability to take initiative.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Proactive, client-oriented, flexible, with a strong attention to detail
• Familiarity with laws, regulations, and best practices applicable to hiring and recruitment.
• Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant-tracking software or other recruitment systems.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.