Associate Intake Coordinator
- Austin, TX - Client Services
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance: Employer Paid and Option for Additional Coverage, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Employee Assistance Program
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
POSITION LOCATION: Austin, TX
This position reports to the Head of Client Implementation. The Associate Intake Coordinator is responsible for successfully onboarding new clients and mass tort projects across all ARCHER service lines, under supervision from the Head of Client Implementation. The Associate Intake Coordinator will work closely with operations teams in Austin, Houston, , and Dallas, as well as ARCHER's Remote Sales and Operations teams to ensure proper data and scoping are in place prior to handoff.
- Work with the sales team to understand and document scope of services for new projects and determine required intake materials, including but not limited to: claimant demographics, settlement agreements, injury grids, consents and PoRs, QPOs, and Letters of Authority.
- Prepare and send intake requirements on established torts to law firm contacts, follow up on outstanding requests regularly/as assigned, and scrub received intakes to check for missing or deficient information. Clarify any missing/deficient information timely with law firm contacts.
- Ensure that scope is fully confirmed and documented, necessary documents have been received, and all reports are added to the reporting schedule.
- For new projects, secure assigned client relationship manager, settlement manager, and QSF manager from respective department heads, and facilitate handoff to those teams via weekly meeting and completed intake handoff worksheet.
- Responsible for managing a live tracking tool to be accessed by Case Managers, Account Managers and all other needed team members working with the status of intake thresholds. (must possess excellent Excel skills, and be open to the new IT operating systems)
- The role may include some travel for the purposes of on the ground intake support (large or difficult cases) and/or client training.
- The Associate Intake Coordinator may work with their department head as well as the sales and marketing teams on the conceptualization and development of law firm and claimant education and training tools. These will include, but are not limited to:
- Law Firm and Claimant FAQ sheets
- Marketing and promotional materials
- Intake spreadsheet instruction sheets and intake templates
- Intake spreadsheet training videos
- Lien Questionnaires
- Other duties as assigned.
- High level of professionalism
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to operate basic functions of MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Exchange, Access, etc.)
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills
- Must be Customer service oriented
- Attention to detail
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- Previous experience in customer support or call center role (preferred not required) Spanish Bilingual (preferred, not required)
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to establish a deep understanding of ARCHER's business.
- Ability to clearly communicate while working within a team environment.
- Coordinate with team and supervisors to provide stellar results.
- Indicate areas of improvement or need.
- Creativity and Problem Solving:
- Ability to think ahead and anticipate problems, issues, and solutions.
- Ability to introduce creative ideas to solve complex problems.
- Ability to identify and introduce solutions to produce efficient and consistent results.
- Project and Time Management:
- Ability to work effectively and meet deadlines and handle multiple projects.
- Ensures risks and issues against goals are identified in a timely manner and properly communicated.
- Personal Development:
- Highly self-motivating and entrepreneurial aptitude.
- Ability to deliver plans against high level strategies and goals.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Constantly strives to learn new technologies and look for ways to stay up to date in this rapidly changing industry.