Call Center Agent
- - Call Center
- Houston, TX, USA
- Full Time
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
We are looking for friendly, attentive and hard-working Call Center Agents to join our growing team! The successful candidates will be responsible for managing inbound and outbound calls, identifying customer questions, responding to customer concerns, providing accurate information, timely answers and solutions to all customer queries.
Candidates must have an outgoing and positive demeanor, be motivated, energetic work ethic, be a great listener and have a track record of working well with others in a team environment. Our Call Center Agents are often the sole point of contact for our customers, we are interested in hiring only those individuals with a strong, sincere commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
Call Center Agent responsibilities:
- Maintaining professional relationships with customers through ongoing excellent customer service;
- Meeting or exceeding call quotas;
- Following all communication procedures, policies, and guidelines during every customer interaction;
- Handling any customer complaints respectfully and professionally;
- Maintaining customer satisfaction ratings based on criteria set by management; and
- Keying data into the CRM platform to keep each customer record updated.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
- Previous experience in a customer support role;
- Track record of meeting or over-achieving quota;
- Strong phone and verbal communication skills along with active listening skills;
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices;
- Customer focus and adaptability to different personality types;
- Ability to multi-task, set priorities and manage time effectively
- High level of professionalism;
- Excellent problem-solving abilities;
- Strong computer skills;
- Attention to detail;
- Ability to adapt to procedure and protocol changes; and
- Spanish Bilingual (preferred, not required).
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings