Marketing & Events Coordinator (Flexible Location: Austin, Dallas, Houston)
- - Sales & Marketing
- TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance: Employer Paid and Option for Additional Coverage, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Employee Assistance Program
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology-enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other service lines include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other pre-settlement, intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
ARCHER's explosive growth and position a as leader in our industry has created significant opportunities for our sales and marketing team which requires ever increasing marketing innovation and support. ARCHER prides itself on the strength of our brand, and marketing is a critical business partner to both Sales and Operations as it is deeply embedded in supporting and helping the evolution of the company's internal culture and external service delivery messages. Not only does our sales and marketing department have significant ongoing activity that needs to be managed with precision (including event coordination, sponsorship engagement and fulfillment, client and prospect communication campaigns, proposal design and creation, sales enablement support, etc.), we also have many internal initiatives to provide vision and groundwork for several highly strategic company-wide technological initiatives, organizational/process improvements, change management communications campaigns, and client education/satisfaction programs.
The Marketing and Events Coordinator will work closely with the Vice President of Marketing, Sales, and key operational subject matter experts/managers to provide a broad range of support from graphic design and event coordination to sales enablement and internal communications support. The role combines the need for creativity with administrative precision for execution.
- Provide organizational and design support for content marketing campaigns including managing schedules for e-mail marketing campaigns, assistance with design of content marketing pieces (working from brand-specific templates) on third party software systems such as Constant Contact, and managing/updating email marketing databases.
- Coordinate with web design team for site updates such as events and content, assist in overseeing and tracking results/leads from SEM and SEO campaigns as well as implementation of processes for achieving Google Reviews, etc.
- Sales enablement and support: assist in creating and updating sales/marketing presentations and proposals via Microsoft Power Point, InDesign, and other potential third-party software platforms to be implemented. This includes assistance with setting up webinars, coordinating printing of proposals, and providing general design support for ongoing initiatives and needs.
- Work closely with sales team to increase efficiency and productivity, enhance sales performance, and streamline flow from sales to operations. This includes some contract administration support to obtain a depth of understanding of the nuanced way our services are scoped and delivered.
- Provide administrative support to sales and marketing for company events, speaking engagements, and sponsorships including: coordination of trade show and conference needs, tracking of budgets and dates associated with the various events, coordinating travel schedules with executive assistants for attendees, making certain speakers and attendees are on task and prepared for events, and providing general support for the successful execution of company events and sponsorships.
- Provide support for analyzing performance metrics across all marketing initiatives including events, sponsorships, and digital/content media outreach.
- Provide general support to marketing department in new and ongoing initiatives related to recruitment, internal employee communications and satisfaction initiatives, and customer service support projects.
- Attend and work several conferences each year (estimated 2-4 conferences annually once work travel returns to normal).
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- BA/BS degree in marketing, communications, business, graphic design, or similar field (preferred)
- At least 3-5 years experience in marketing, graphic design, and event coordination (preferably in the business-to-business and professional service environments)
- Excellent written communication skills and strong interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to create/write compelling content geared at one or more professional services industries
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (particularly Excel, Word, and Power Point) required, with experience in the Adobe Creative Suite (particularly InDesign) preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time in a fast-paced environment
- Strong attention to detail and organization skills with an overriding desire to always innovate for process improvement
- Ability to learn and adapt to new software technology for implementation of new marketing initiatives
- Travel to sales team and/or marketing team meetings from time to time (estimated 2x/month during initial training, then normalizing to 1x/every other month; Once business travel returns to normal)
- Build close working relationship with remote immediate manager via telephone, video conferencing, open and consistent email communication and face to face meetings
- Proactive, self-starting personality
- Exceptional attention to detail