PLRP Data Analyst
- - Data
- Austin, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan with Match, PTO, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Account, HSA, Short-term Disability, Long-term Disability, Life Insurance: Employer Paid and Option for Additional Coverage, Paid Maternity/Paternity Leave, Employee Assistance Program
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement healthcare lien resolution administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
POSITION LOCATION: Austin, Texas
At ARCHER the PLRP Data Analyst will focus on resolving healthcare liens and is responsible for utilizing several data sources, including Excel, SQL, MS Access and our custom database application, to extract various forms of data, perform analysis and format the results per requirements, to provide important, time sensitive deliverables both internally and externally. Our ideal candidate will be a data guru – able to manipulate, aggregate and analyze large data sets from a multitude of sources. A strong communicator in written and oral forms, is paramount for this role.
- Extract, manipulate, and analyze case/client data for internal and external use with SQL and Excel.
- Receive, format, and import client data to our custom-built database application with Excel, SQL and MS Access.
- Coordinate with business stakeholders, technical analysts, and other developers to identify and define specifications; Indicate areas of system impact and continuously communicate project status and needs.
- Coordinate with project management and business leads to execute and prioritize workflow.
- Create and maintain files for data transfer with the PLRP agencies.
- Audit medical claims itemizations and investigating discrepancies, both manually and with use of the auditor tool
- Follow all QC checklists as required and noting each file with clear language explaining what steps were taken.
- Maintain digital client files.
- Develop and maintain relationships with PLRP lien agencies by communicating professionally and effectively among multiple modes, including phone calss and email.
- Timely follow up on assigned files and exercise judgment regarding solutions to problematic files, including when to escalate to a senior case analyst or management.
- Organizing and tracking case progress in our systems.
- Assisting with lien resolution and negotiation, including proposing solutions to escalated issues based on historical data.
- Assist Associate PLRP Analysts with problem-solving techniques.
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Intermediate level Microsoft Excel, SQL, and or MS Access skill sets and basic relational database experience (SSMS preferred)
- The ability to handle tens of thousands of records accurately, efficiently and effectively with a sense of urgency.
- Strong oral, written and presentation skills with the ability to establish deep understanding of Archer's business. Ability to clearly communicate status to senior management team
- Demonstrated experience working multiple projects simultaneously, producing a quality work product and meeting or exceeding required due dates
- Work collaboratively with other team members throughout the organization to identify problems and create innovative solutions
- A sense of urgency and deadline driven
- Exhibited strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- A mindset comfortable with quality assurance as part of the process, both as someone who will QC others' work and someone whose work will be QCed
- The ability to work well independently, with little direction as well as with specific requirements and direction
- Have excellent customer service, interpersonal, listening, and problem-solving skills
- Have good organization skills and the ability to pay attention to detail and accuracy
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings