QSF Analyst (Temporary)
- - QSF Administrative - DAL
- Dallas, TX, USA
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
The QSF QC Analyst will be responsible for reviewing the transactions of internally managed QSFs (Qualified Settlement Funds) for validity, completeness, and accuracy. The QSF QC Analyst will track and document findings from reviews and formally report them to management. The QSF QC Analyst will also participate in QSF Accounting process enhancement/improvement projects.
(This is a temporary position. There is potential for continued full-time employment at the completion of the temporary assignment.)
- Perform review procedures to assess the transactions of internally managed QSFs (Qualified Settlement Funds) for validity, completeness, and accuracy.
- Document findings from reviews and formally report them to Management
- Participate in QSF Accounting process enhancement/improvement projects.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 2+ years audit experience
- Proficiency in MS Office, including intermediate Excel skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Highly organized and able to multi-task effectively
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently in a face-paced environment