Client Services Representative (Analyst)
- - Dallas, TX
- Dallas, TX, USA
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, PTO, Paid Holidays, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
The Client Services Representative is responsible for fostering excellent relationships client law firms via email and phone calls. This position will respond to all incoming client inquiries with thoughtfulness, integrity, attention to detail, and urgency. They will also work closely with other members of the Treasury and QSF accounting team to offer the best outcomes for our clients. A successful candidate in this role will have a self-starting attitude, exemplary oral and written communication skills, an aptitude for finding solutions, and a high degree of integrity.
- Responsible for handling an array of front-facing duties. These tasks include interfacing with customers over the phone, in person, and/or via email and social media. Throughout all of these interactions, Client Service Representatives must maintain a high level of professionalism and present the organization in the best light possible.
- Receives disbursement requests and supporting data from multiple parties (including clients, claims administrators, lien resolution administrators, etc.).
- Perform quality control for accuracy and to ensure all requirements for disbursement have been met.
- Communicate any deficiencies directly to clients for resolution.
- Adhere to company processes and procedures, workflows, communications, and materials to ensure quality standards are met.
- Interfaces with other company departments working on as needed projects and assignments.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- 2+ years of experience in a team role that focuses on complex regulatory and quality assurance areas.
- Must understand excel models and comprehend financial analysis and accounting principles.
- Excellent computer aptitude, with at least intermediate knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, Word, and Excel software, along with good working knowledge of PCs and Windows O/S.
- Ability to respond to changing conditions quickly within the context of the larger company culture and processes.
- Ability to concentrate and produce a high volume of work in a short time frames, handling multiple priorities, while meeting strict deadlines.
- Maturity and professionalism in work habits with demonstrated efficiency and industriousness in accomplishing work to include problem-solving, superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills. In addition, must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- The ability to quickly learn, comprehend and apply complex legal/regulatory government, client (insurance carriers and law firms) and financial business rules to a multiplicity of documents.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. In lieu of degree, 2-4+ years relevant experience.
- Experience in the regulatory, legal or insurance business sector is preferred; training as a paralegal/legal assistant, accounting or project management is a plus.