Senior AWS DevOps Engineer (India) (General Position)
- - Technology
- Gujarat, IND
- Full Time
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer
Senior AWS DevOps Engineer. This role is currently 100% remote.
• Actively listen, assess and analyze requirements for current and unmet build management, cloud deployment, workflow, and internal customer needs.
• Participate in setup, maintenance and troubleshooting/problem-solving of current AWS cloud systems; Part of this support is outside of normal working hours.
• Be the point of contact, initiator and implementer for a range of DevOps responsibilities for multiple multi-site teams.
• Pro-actively assess new projects using external vendors and ensure workflow, configuration management, and toolchain plans are in place and suitable for the company.
• Create concrete proposals for improvements to the existing systems.
• Understand the existing configuration management methodologies, assess, propose and implement improvements while maintaining development workflow integrity.
• Develop best practices in conjunction with functional leads. Help drive these through technology development, integration, training, and documentation.
• Work closely with the company's IT Team and external consultants to apply suitable policies and configure systems.
• BSCS, BSEE, Computer Engineering or similar field desired
• Minimum of 6-8 years of working in a software development engineering environment
• Minimum of 2 to 4 years of developing/maintaining automated build systems
• Minimum of 2 years of working heavily with complex configuration management situations
• Experience setting up and maintaining cloud instances
• Experience with AWS EC2s, Load Balancers, Scaling Groups, and S3
• Experience with Team City and Octopus Deploy
• Experience with GIT
• Experience with perforce is a plus
• Must be able to work independently with little or no supervision
• Must have good written and verbal communications skills
Preferred but not required:
• Experience using Visual Studio
• Software development experience in C# and Angular
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings