Lien Payment Analyst (India) (General Position)
- - India
- Gujarat, IND
- Full Time
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER SYSTEMS
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
Position Reports To: LIEN PAYMENTS MANager
Position Location: VARIOUS
The Lien Payment Analyst will respond to incoming lien holder/collector inquiries with thoughtfulness, integrity, attention to detail, and urgency; and will work closely with our QSF Accounting, Corporate Accounting, Treasury, and Lien Operations team members to ensure that all lienholder payments are completed on time and accurately. A successful candidate in this role will have a self-starting attitude, exemplary oral and written communication skill, an aptitude for finding solutions, multitasking, and organization.
- Loading and reporting data out of various databases and excel spreadsheets; including uploading data and documentation back into various databases and excel (including data auditing/verification)
- Send requests for Lien payment authorization to various parties including QSF Accounting and Treasury
- Accurately and efficiently work the lien payments email box and JitBit to log work in progress, responses, and outstanding items to be followed up on
- Run queries and refreshable reports out of the lien operations database
- Upload information back into the database as well as log data into SQL tables
- Use Quickbooks Accounting software for research, and running reports
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Have a General Accounting background. Experience in general accounting (including receivables and payables is a plus).
- Comfortable and highly proficient in working with medium to large sets of data in spreadsheets and other information systems
- Have Intermediate Excel skills: data manipulation, conditional formatting, lookup functions, logical functions, MATCH and SUBTOTAL functions, macro use and development, mapping data from one source to another, Pivot Tables, and using other advanced functions; must have in-depth understanding of primary functions within Excel, including moderate to advanced VBA
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Have a desire for continuous process improvement and optimization
- High attention to detail with a drive for all data to tie together; must be able to consistently produce work that is accurate and error-free
- Self-motivated and self-directed and can work in a collaborative environment
- SQL experience is preferred (loading data into tables, and writing/running queries)
- Articulate and comfortable working with internal & external clients real-time via phone as well as via email; customer service is driven
- Professional writing skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment