- - Denver, CO
- Full Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k Plan, Short-term disability, Long-term disability, Life Insurance
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
The Project Administrator (PA) is the administrative point of contact for the implementation of small to large size Projects that support the achievement of corporate goals.
The position will provide project reporting and management to the ARCHER PMO leadership team. The role will also assist in cross-team coordination between projects. The PA has overall responsibility for the proper tracking of projects by executing the approved governance methodology and approach. The position has overall responsibility for tracking scope, cost, schedule, and contractual deliverables. He or she works on project teams and work streams in accordance with approved standards and guidelines. The candidate will report to the Sr Dir – IT PMO.
- Work directly with project managers and Portfolio Managers to help implement project goals
- Assign duties to staff to implement project goals, as needed
- Oversee variable aspects of projects and provide direct assistance to ensure timely project execution
- Overview project goals and ensure project goals are achievable
- Liaise with project lead and other project managers to maintain project schedule and efficacy
- Assist with procuring materials and other items necessary for completing project goals
- Review project implementation and gather data on project execution
- Coordinate with project managers and other project leads following project execution
- Manage multiple programs on a daily basis and balances resource use according to priorities agreed with Product Managers/Service Owners/IT Delivery Management team
- Work with the sponsor to ensure project delivery budgets and timescales are realistic
- Building Professional Project Capability
- Promote a professional project management culture and high quality project planning principles to ensure that projects are delivered to best industry practice
- Ensure resources are fit for purpose by developing and managing the performance of a diverse, multi-site team
- Helps set strategic priorities within financial / technology strategy constraints
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- A Bachelor's preferred
- 3-5 years of proven and successful experience in Project Administration
- Verifiable leadership experience and capabilities, with past successful project execution
- Ability and desire to work collaborative to ensure successful project execution
- Working knowledge of necessary industry-related tools
- Proven ability to generate and deliver reports that provide useful insight into project details
- Highly organized and detail-oriented with a passion for ensuring projects proceed efficiently and effectively