Litigation Support Analyst
- - Houston, TX
- Full Time
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
We are hiring an enthusiastic analyst to join our Litigation Support Team. In this position you will are responsible for verifying data input. You will also be asked to keep records, modifications, and escalate complaints across several communication channels. To do well in this role you need to be able to remain calm when customers are frustrated and have experience working with computers, answering phones and some medical terminology is helpful.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and keen attention to detail.
- Outstanding written and oral communication abilities.
- Identify and facilitate issue resolution.
- Ensures that the department is working to perform consistent and timely deficiency audits.
- Maintains consistent communication with managers and other teams to ensure unified workflow.
- Coordinates the efforts and resources for any ad hoc or special project requests or issues.
- Maintains competence in identified universal, core and critical competencies.
- Audits records processes and work product for accuracy and compliance with company policies.
- Trains, supports, and provides continuous guidance to firm employees on records retention policies and procedures.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Proven customer support experience.
- Track record of over-achieving quota.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Familiar with Customer Resource Management systems and practices.
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively.
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred.
THIS POSITION HAS BEEN CLOSED! PLEASE CHOOSE ONE OF THE OPTIONS BELOW:
- Search Current Openings