Mass Tort Project Supervisor
- - Houston, TX
- Full Time
COMPANY OVERVIEW – ABOUT ARCHER
ARCHER Systems is a leading technology enabled legal services company that provides pre-settlement and post-settlement administration services for single event, mass tort, and class action cases with the goal of helping claimants access their settlement proceeds more efficiently and quickly. The company plans to continue leveraging technology and top tier talent to enhance customer service and offer new product lines and services.
ARCHER's core offering is post-settlement Healthcare Lien Resolution Administration and QSF (Qualified Settlement Fund) Administration and payments processing for multi-claimant (mass tort and class action) litigation. Other services include claims administration, single event lien resolution, probate and bankruptcy coordination, release administration, medical records review, and plaintiff fact sheet and other intake/census preparation and management. ARCHER enables law firms to focus on their litigation while ensuring that critical pre-settlement and post-settlement administration documents, services, business analytics and reporting are handled efficiently and effectively.
The Project Supervisor is responsible for the project onboarding, management and administration of various mass tort drug and device litigation projects within the Litigation Support Department. The Project Supervisor will assess computer application customization, workflow and staffing needs to successfully manage projects and meet company and client expectations and deadlines. Additional responsibilities include management of both external and internal parties such as reviewers and nurses; developing, managing and reporting key performance metrics; and collaborating with law firm clients to meet and exceed project expectations. This position reports to the department manager.
- Manage the day to day Operations of Mass Tort Projects.
- Develop, implement, and oversee workflow of Mass Tort Projects based on statement of work.
- Develop, manage and report on key performance metrics for both quality and efficiency across all mass tort project assignments.
- Evaluate internal operation processes regularly for mass tort projects to identify opportunities for increased quality and or efficiencies.
- Develop and maintain capacity and staffing models to manage staffing and determine staffing needs.
- Write effective review protocols for consistency of case review.
- Ensure proper training of staff to ensure quality case review.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders with a focus on current and future business goals.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Degree in Legal or Paralegal Studies, or combination of education and work-related experience.
- 5+ years of prior experience in administrative facets of mass torts preferred.
- Managerial/supervisory experience required.
- Operations Management experience preferred.
- Post-graduate certification studies and professional organization affiliations a plus.
- Highly organized and able to balance multiple priorities.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Commitment to client service.
- Excellent computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Adaptable to change.